As the bride and groom on your wedding day, you want to be able to enjoy every moment of your special day – reminiscing how you arrived to this point in your life, walking down the aisle with your besties, followed-by partying with your friends and family who came to support you. The last thing on your mind should be about your vendors arriving on-time, or where your guests need to be, or if your wedding gifts will be safely collected for you at the end of the event. Let GOH Time Events take care of your wedding details, so you both can just be yourselves and celebrate being the new Mr. and Mrs.!
Get Ready, Get Set [Wedding Planning and Coordination]
Best suitable for a bride who already has a vision of her wedding and needs assistance with making her ideas a reality!
- Multiple Pre-Event Meetings – To check in on important milestones in the planning process. Includes Vendor-Client Meetings to provide input on design and logistics.
- Schedule vendor appointments
- Budget Management – Includes price ranges for each product/service
- Obtain quotes/proposals from vendors and assist in negotiating contracts (when necessary)
- Up to 20 Consulting Hours – Research, questions on etiquette, best practices, ideas
- ‘Day-of Coordination’ service package
These Las Vegas Wedding Planner services are a sample of what can be offered. Contact us and we would be happy to customize a service package according to your wedding needs.
It’s GOH Time! [Wedding Day-of Coordination]
Best suitable for a bride who would like professional assistance on her wedding day so she can enjoy her BIG day!
- Review vendor contracts and confirm details/services that have been agreed upon
- Client may mail all personal/decor items to GOH Time Events prior to their wedding day and GOH Time Events will deliver them to the venue on the rehearsal day
- Vendor Recommendations
- Customize wedding day timeline
- Distribute itineraries/timelines to vendors
- Attend/lead wedding rehearsal (up to 2 hours)
- Meet and greet vendors on wedding day, and serve as point of contact for vendors and client
- Oversee all event setup and ensure everything is according to client’s specifications
- Deliver gratuities to all vendors on behalf of client
- On-site coordination on Wedding Day (up to 8 hours)
A la carte services
Additional assistance to enhance your wedding planning process or wedding day!
- Multiple Pre-Event Meetings – Vendor-Client Meetings to provide input on design and logistics.
- Venue Search (includes site visits)
- Guest List Management – Invitation mailing, RSVP count with meal preferences, Follow-up calls
- Out of Town Guest Arrangements – Event weekend itinerary, Welcome bag/gift basket setup
- Rehearsal Dinner/Welcome Party/“Morning After” Brunch Coordination
- Unlimited access to “Something Borrowed” items
- Errand run – includes purchasing any last-minute items such as alcoholic beverages, and party supplies
- Customized Vendor Package