As your Las Vegas Corporate Event Planner, we provide a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) from event concept to execution (including your vendor team) to reduce your stress of coordinating with multiple company representatives.
Our corporate event planning process begins with you providing us with a date and budget, and we will work with the vendors necessary to bring your event vision to life. We will stay within your event budget. If your organization has not decided on a budget, we can customize a quote for your event needs. We will take care of your vendors and event details, so you can focus on marketing your event, building relationships with your guests, and enjoying the event.
Corporate Event Planning and Coordination
- Multiple Pre-Event Meetings or conference calls – To check in on important milestones in the planning process. Includes Vendor-Client Meetings to provide input on event design and logistics
- Venue Search (includes site visits) – Quotes from venues
- Vendor Recommendations – Obtain quotes/proposals from vendors
- Client may mail any marketing material to GOH Time Events prior to the event day, and GOH Time Events will deliver them to the venue the day before the event
- Create and distribute detailed production timeline
- Meet and greet vendors on event day, and serve as point of contact for vendors and client
- Oversee all event setup and ensure everything is according to client’s specifications
A la carte services
- Collateral design and production
- Guest List Management – Invitation mailing, RSVP count, Follow-up calls
- Out of Town Guest Arrangements – Event weekend itinerary, Welcome bag/gift basket setup
- Customized Vendor Package
- Errand run – includes purchasing any last-minute items such as print materials, and office supplies